I was using \parshape in plain tex, but this is what I want to avoid using. I am looking for a macro where I could provide a figure (may be in metapost format) and then the paragraph would be inside the shape of the figure. Or something better than the \parshape, which distorts the shape if you change the font size or the line separation... Dirar BOUGATEF wrote: You will have to use the same macros you have created. This is one of Context magic. You can use all tex and plain tex macros (Well not exactly all of them says the docs, am not sure wether a list exists) _______________________________________________ ntg-context mailing list ntg-context@ntg.nl http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context ================== Ciro A. Soto "All problems are at the interface. Each one of them has a solution."