* Dictionnnaries ..
@ 2004-11-24  9:23 Dirar BOUGATEF
From: Dirar BOUGATEF @ 2004-11-24  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Are there any dictionnaries for automatic correction that work within
Context. If not does this exist for other Tex macro packages ?

Thanks.

Dirar.

* Re: Dictionnnaries ..
@ 2004-11-24 10:53 ` Siep Kroonenberg
       [not found]   ` <BAY23-F1702A5809F3ED43B7A828AFBB80@phx.gbl>
From: Siep Kroonenberg @ 2004-11-24 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 09:23:17AM +0000, Dirar BOUGATEF wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any dictionnaries for automatic correction that work within
> Context. If not does this exist for other Tex macro packages ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dirar.

There is some standardized format for spelling dictionaries,
supported by Mozilla, OpenOffice and TeXnicCenter and probably
others. You can download such dictionaries from
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/spell_dic.html

But if your editor or graphical frontend doesn't support it then
of course this is of no use to you.

--
Siep Kroonenberg

* Re: Dictionnnaries ..
       [not found]   ` <BAY23-F1702A5809F3ED43B7A828AFBB80@phx.gbl>
@ 2004-11-25  9:34     ` Siep Kroonenberg
From: Siep Kroonenberg @ 2004-11-25  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Dirar BOUGATEF

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 02:07:23PM +0000, Dirar BOUGATEF wrote:
> Thanks Siep. Have you tried customizing TeXnicCenter for use with Context ?
> Does it have command completion ?
>
> Looks like a great editor.
>
> Dirar

At one time. I helped someone setting up TeXnicCenter/MikTeX with
Context. We added a build profile for Context with texexec taking
the place of latex. Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have a TeX
installation handy where I can easily retrace those steps. Sorry.

--
Siep Kroonenberg