* bookmarks problems
@ 2004-12-13 15:40 Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2004-12-13 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Salvete,

  I have two problems with bookmarks:

- Preview.App does display the list of bookmarks, but they do not work.
   The same file has no such problems in Adobe.  (There are files with
   bookmarks that work ok in Preview.App, such as the Adobe JavaScript
   reference.)

- I fail to provide a bookmark different from a chapter title, if that
   title is not followed by text, but directly by a \section command.
   Whether I place \bookmark in front of or behind the \chapter command,
   it affects the next section command with text behind it.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\placebookmarks[chapter,section]

\starttext

\chapter{normal chapter}