* Right aligned caption text.
@ 2005-02-12 16:16 Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2005-02-12 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like two different methods of typesetting the captions of
figures.  Short captions should be aligned in the middle, while longer
ones (spanning more than one line) should be aligned to the right (well,
ragged right...).  What I did to achieve this was to

\definefloat[describedfigure][describedfigures][figure]

\setupcaption
  [describedfigure]
  [align=right]

\placedescribedfigure
  []
  [figure:...]
  {A long description of the figure...}
  {...}

and this works fine (is there a simpler way?).  What I would like now is
to have the caption of describedfigure to have a small margin, so it
doesn't quite fill the width of the described figure.  I couldn't find
this described in details.pdf (http://www.pragma-ade.com/ is down at the
moment so I couldn't check for any other doc's either).

Any suggestions?,
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-02-12 16:16 UTC | newest]