* special character | how to encode?
@ 2005-03-08 18:00 Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-03-08 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

How does one use | in ConTeXt? I've searched the manual and the web (and
come up with nothing because context is a regular English word), but
could not find anything.

Thanks

Paul

--

************************
*Paul Tremblay         *

* Re: special character | how to encode?
@ 2005-03-08 18:34 ` VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-03-08 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:00:44 -0500, Paul Tremblay <phthenry@iglou.com> wrote:
> How does one use | in ConTeXt? I've searched the manual and the web (and
> come up with nothing because context is a regular English word), but
> could not find anything.

Maybe \type{|} ?

* Re: special character | how to encode?
@ 2005-03-08 18:45 ` Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2005-03-08 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

If your font and encoding is set up correctly, you can use \textbar.

Thomas

@ 2005-03-08 20:01   ` Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-03-08 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 07:45:48PM +0100, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> If your font and encoding is set up correctly, you can use \textbar.
>
> Thomas

I have:

\enableregime[utf]

At the top of my documents, so this command does not work. \type{|} does
work, and I guess this is what I need.

Thanks!

Paul

--