* looking for document ...
@ 2005-04-19  3:56 Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-04-19  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

About a week ago I came across a very nice and interesting document in
ConTeXt, and now for the life of me I can't fine it and want to. I
believe the author is someone on this mailing list. The example was a
book on astronomy or physics. The author described himself as a
serious book maker. The actual book itself was set with very narrow
pages with scholarly notes. There were two pages from the book. The
second pages started with a graphic.

Sound familiar?

Paul

--

************************
*Paul Tremblay         *

* Re: looking for document ...
@ 2005-04-19  5:24 ` Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2005-04-19  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/19/05, Paul Tremblay <phthenry@iglou.com> wrote:
> About a week ago I came across a very nice and interesting document in
> ConTeXt, and now for the life of me I can't fine it and want to. I
> believe the author is someone on this mailing list. The example was a
> book on astronomy or physics. The author described himself as a
> serious book maker. The actual book itself was set with very narrow
> pages with scholarly notes. There were two pages from the book. The
> second pages started with a graphic.
>
> Sound familiar?
>
> Paul

I guess you mean

http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/context-help.html

and the pdf link from that page

http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/csky-sample.pdf

/Micke P

* Re: looking for document ...
@ 2005-04-19  6:46   ` Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-04-19  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 07:24:40AM +0200, Mikael Persson wrote:

> I guess you mean
>
> http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/context-help.html
>
> and the pdf link from that page
>
> http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/csky-sample.pdf

Yes! Thanks

Paul

--

************************
*Paul Tremblay         *

* tabbing in ConTeXt?
@ 2005-04-20 13:11   ` Albrecht Kauffmann
From: Albrecht Kauffmann @ 2005-04-20 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

does ConTeXt have a command similarly to the tabbing-environment of LaTeX?

Thanks in advance
Albrecht

* Re: tabbing in ConTeXt?
@ 2005-04-20 13:39     ` Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-04-20 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:11:46PM +0200, Albrecht Kauffmann wrote:
> From: Albrecht Kauffmann <alkauffm@rz.uni-potsdam.de>
>
> Hi all,
>
> does ConTeXt have a command similarly to the tabbing-environment of LaTeX?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Albrecht

I think the tabulate environment is similar. See:

http://getfo.sourceforge.net/context_xml/page5.html

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *