* Will the real palatino please stand up?
@ 2005-04-22 10:49 John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2005-04-22 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the typescript file type-syn.tex the palatino font is defined
four times, twice for math and twice for serif.  The headers in
each pair are identical, e.g.:

\starttypescript [serif] [palatino] [name]

Assume I want to use the second serif typescript, the one that uses
the Palladio fonts. Using the \usetypescript statement, how do I
specify that particular script?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters