Taco Hoekwater, April 20: > Peter Münster wrote: > > Is there a module for pretty-printing C-code? > None that I know of, if anybody has a solution, I am interested myself > as well I wrote one a while ago. It's not great, but it works quite well. It even processes preprocessor directives correctly, albeit a bit hackishly. It's not too fun working with the verbatim code, though. It's a bit restrictive in what can be done. Anyway, I've attached it here. Perhaps we can make something standard of it?, nikolai -- Nikolai Weibull: now available free of charge at http://bitwi.se/! Born in Chicago, IL USA; currently residing in Gothenburg, Sweden. main(){printf(&linux["\021%six\012\0"],(linux)["have"]+"fun"-97);}