* typing questions
@ 2005-04-19 17:14 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2005-04-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
here a few questions about typing:

- Is there a module for pretty-printing C-code?

- How could I change the tabulator-width?

- First tab is only 7 spaces, the other 8, why?

- How could I embed ConTeXt macros?

- Where does the vertical space in \framed come from?

Some of these questions are illustrated in the following example:

\starttext
\starttyping
void test()
{
12345678 the first characters of the next lines are tabulations
	int i;
	for(i = 0; i < 10; i++)
		do_something();
1234567812345678
Here I would like to \embed{ some context-code }
}
\stoptyping

\framed[align=lohi,
  top=\vskip-1.8\baselineskip,bottom=\vskip-0.8\baselineskip]{%
\starttyping
Why do we need special top and bottom options?
type type type
type type type
\stoptyping
}