From: "M.guravage" <m.guravage@pragma-cts.com>
Subject: Presentation Styles
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:19:58 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,

I recently prepared a presentation using pre-05. The Topics, represented as
buttons in a column on the left, are now each preceeded by a number. This
was not the case when I last used the style back in January. Interestingly,
s-pre-05.tex has not changed since then. This behavior is the same on both
the latest ConTeXt alpha and beta releases.

I'd appreciate it very much if anyone could shed some light on why these
numbers are appearing.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Guravage