* Vertical alignment in tables
@ 2005-05-24 22:13 Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2005-05-24 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I’d like to have a table like this:

    1             2                3
Pic-
ture-
spanning-     Centered1         Centered2
some-
lines
Another-
Picture-
spanning-     Centered1         Centered2
some-
lines

The first column contains a figure using \externalfigure.  I want the
following two columns to be vertically centered in the space that the
picture occupies in each row of the table.

A quick response would be preferable, as I really should hand in the
paper containing the above table by tomorrow.  Thanks,
        nikolai

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-24 22:13 UTC | newest]