* Vanishing footnotes inside \startpagenumbering ... \stoppagenumbering
@ 2005-05-29 20:57 Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de Sousa
From: Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de Sousa @ 2005-05-29 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1453 bytes --]

Hi ConTeXters!

If you put a footnote inside

\startpagenumbering \stoppagenumbering

it will not appear. Any ideas?

Minimal example below:

************************************

\setupoutput[pdf]

\setuplinenumbering[start=1,step=5,style=\tfx]

\starttext

\startlinenumbering

We to those beasts, that rapid strode along,
Drew near, when Chiron took an arrow forth,
And with the notch push'd back his shaggy beard
To the cheek-bone, then his great mouth to view
Exposing, to his fellows thus exclaim'd:
``Are ye aware, that he who comes behind
Moves what he touches?  The feet of the dead
Are not so wont.´´ My trusty guide, who now
Stood near his breast, where the two natures join,
Thus made reply: ``He is indeed alive,
And solitary so must needs by me
Be shown the gloomy vale, thereto induc'd
By strict necessity, not by delight.
She left her joyful harpings in the sky,
Who this new office to my care consign'd.
He is no robber, no dark spirit I.
But by that virtue, which empowers my step
To treat so wild a path, grant us, I pray,
One of thy band, whom we may trust secure,
Who to the ford may lead us, and convey
Across, him mounted on his back; for he
Is not a spirit that may walk the air.´´
\footnote{Dante Alighieri, Inferno, Canto XII, Divina
Comedia}

\stoplinenumbering

\stoptext

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-29 20:57 UTC | newest]