* multi-paged table with "continued"
@ 2005-06-02 17:18 Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-06-02 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need to create a multipage table that has the head on the top of
each page. For the first page, the head should read "Table Appendix
B.1: Stores in Country".

For subsequent pages, I need to add the word continued: "Table Appendix
B.1 (continued): Stores in Country"

I notice that when I create tables with the standard Table module, it
makes captions such as

table1a title
table1b title

Instead of 1a and 1b, I need the word "continued."

Is there a way to do this with Table, or should I use TABLE and try to
set up something with  \bTABLEnext?

Thanks

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-02 17:18 UTC | newest]