* Chart module problem.
@ 2005-07-02 14:33 John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2005-07-02 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I copied the first example in the "Charts" manual as follows:
\setupoutput[pdftex]
\usemodule[chart]
\starttext
\setupFLOWcharts
[option=test,
nx=4,
ny=3,
dx=2\bodyfontsize,
dy=2\bodyfontsize,
width=12\bodyfontsize,
height=7\bodyfontsize,
maxwidth=\textwidth]

\startFLOWchart[grid]
\stopflowchart
\FLOWchart[grid]
\stoptext

I get the following error messages;
systems        : begin file ped at line 3
<ped-flw-1.tmp>)
Runaway argument?
! File ended while scanning use of \copyblockline.
<inserted text>
                \par
<*> &cont-en ped.tex

?

If I have made a silly mistake would someone please point it out?
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers:

* Re: Chart module problem.
@ 2005-07-02 18:06   ` John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2005-07-02 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Willi Egger

On Saturday 02 July 2005 08:20 pm, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Here your code compiles as soon as you change \stopflowchart into
> \stopFLOWchart!
>
> Willi

See, I knew it was something simple staring me in the face. Or
perhaps I am the thing that is simple. Anyhow, back to the
(virtual) drawing board. I hope a have a more challenging
question later.

Thanks very much for a prompt response.
--

@ 2005-07-02 20:20 ` Willi Egger