* Enumeration numbering broken
@ 2005-07-13 16:06 David Antos
From: David Antos @ 2005-07-13 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

in the following example, I'm pretty sure that it should produce Lemmas and
Theorems numbered continuously (i.e., one common counter for both of them)
and moreover, the numbers should (due to bychapter) be preceded by chapter
number. In ConTeXt 2005.06.27, the enumerations are counted separately and
chapter number prefix is missing.

Interestingly, if Lemma and Theorem blocks are swapped, they become really
Theorem 1 and Lemma 2. The chapter number is still missing.

Has the mechanism been changed or am I doing anything wrong?

***
\defineenumeration
  [Theorem]
  [text=Theorem~,
   way=bychapter,
   inbetween=\noindent]

\defineenumeration
  [Lemma]
  [Theorem]
  [text=Lemma~]

\starttext

\chapter{chapter}

\startLemma
This should be Lemma 1.1
\stopLemma

\startTheorem
This should be Theorem 1.2
\stopTheorem

\stoptext
***

Thanks,
D.A.

--
Many rewrites, a hard-drive crash, a laptop being stolen, a couple of
corrupted filesystems and one broken screen later, here it is.