From: "Eckhart Guthöhrlein" <eckhart.guthoehrlein@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject: Re: inline MP refresh problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:37:11 +0200	[thread overview]

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 at 23:56:53+0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >>how do you define the graphic?
> >
> >\startreusableMPgraphic{kreis}
> >	fill fullcircle scaled 1cm withcolor red;
> >\stopreusableMPgraphic
> >\starttext
> >	\reuseMPgraphic{kreis}
> >\stoptext
> >
> >When I remove 'withcolor red', nothing changes until the second texexec
> >invocation.
> >
> it runs ok in newtexexec -)
>
> it has to do with the rather weak checksum calculation (i took that code
> from an example which - in retrospect- was crap, i.e. it does not really
> calculate a checksum -)
> i rewrote that part of texexec (assuming that nowadays the md5 library is
> part of perl distributions)
> i'll send you a file to test

It still doesn't work here. There have been complaints about arguments
not numeric on line 1889, but changing == to eq had no influence on the
final result. Still need an additional run.
As you said, the problem does not occur when you use runtime MP
processing, and would have gone unnoticed if I had not forgotten to
switch it on..

--
Eckhart