* Tex drawing tool
@ 2005-12-12 10:41 Boris Pedrofiets
From: Boris Pedrofiets @ 2005-12-12 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

I run into a drawing tool, capable of generating metapost. It's on
http://tpx.sourceforge.net/ . It looks great to me, soo I like to share this
with you all!

Has anyone got any experiance with it?

B.

Een audiogesprek? Pak Messenger, niet de telefoon
http://www1.imagine-msn.com/Messenger/Video.aspx

* Re: Tex drawing tool
@ 2005-12-12 17:40 ` Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2005-12-12 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Boris

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:41:26 -0700, Boris Pedrofiets
<pedrofiets@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I run into a drawing tool, capable of generating metapost. It's on
> http://tpx.sourceforge.net/ . It looks great to me, soo I like to share
> this with you all!

I have not looked at it yet, but your note reminded me of MetaGraf; seems
like Santiago is about to release a new version:

http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/metapost/metagraf.php

Best
Idris

* Re: Tex drawing tool
@ 2005-12-14 21:41 ` Siep Kroonenberg
From: Siep Kroonenberg @ 2005-12-14 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 11:41:26AM +0100, Boris Pedrofiets wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I run into a drawing tool, capable of generating metapost. It's on
> http://tpx.sourceforge.net/ . It looks great to me, soo I like to share
> this with you all!
>
> Has anyone got any experiance with it?
>
> B.

It also looks like a good way to get eps- and pdf output from
Windows graphics programs, since it can pick up emf info from the
clipboard with its `Capture EMF' tool. The cited page links to a pdf
of its import capabilities, and I did a quick test with an excel
graph.

--
Siep Kroonenberg