On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:55:58PM +0100, batela wrote: > I am trying to making a scientifique poster in Context. I need some > suggestions, > foreground an example, to start. Somebody has a nice example to share? > What is the correct scales for the fonts? Hi, I always start tasks like that by setting the paper size and switching \showframe ;). About the font size: the poster should be readable from 1.5 meter distance. It's good to start from at least 24 pt. You surely realise that you have to be extremely concise in your texts, so you may end up at something like 21 pt (which is suboptimal but acceptable). Attached you find an example (figures not included). Feel free to modify it, share and enjoy. > Jorge BTW, we'd appreciate if you used your real name in the From: header. Have a nice towel day, D.A. -- Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.