* Doublesided, with header text centered.
@ 2006-06-08 17:44 John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2006-06-08 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here is a common situation. I need a doublesided layout so I can
adjust the backspace. I want the header text on evens and odds
centered over the text block. To simplify the issue let's say
I want "left" on the evens and "right" on the odds. If I specify
(per the manual)
\setupheadertexts[text][left][right]
then I get both words on both pages.
If I use two extra sets of [] then I can get "left" on the left
and "right" on the right but I cannot get them centered.

I am missing something obvious I am sure. Anyone have a firm
grasp of the obvious? I don't.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: