* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 25, Issue 12
@ 2006-07-05 10:12 Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed
From: Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed @ 2006-07-05 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya,

Thanks for the reply. The Wiki has information on installing (or
updating) context from a distribution such as teteX. Anyway a minimal
install turned out to be quite a simple process. Here is how I did it:

#!*&================================
#!/bin/bash

	cd /usr/local
        unzip justtex.zip
	unzip linuxtex.zip
	cd tex
	. setuptex
	mktexlsr
	texexec --make --alone
	cp -a /usr/local/tex/texmf-linux/web2c/* \
		/usr/local/tex/texmf-local/web2c/
	mktexlsr

#!*&================================

saji

> On Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed wrote:
>
> > Dear Context-ers,
> >
> > I would like to install the minimal context distribution, but have no
> > idea of which zip files to download and how to configure the system. I
> > have seen that there are many zip files in the "Pragma" website :
> > justtex.zip, cont-bas.zip, cont-tmf.zip, linuxtex.zip.
> >
> > Any advice on setting up a minimal system to use Context will be
> > appreciated.
> >

> Does "Installing Context" on context wiki
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page help?
>
> Hans, should there be a link to the wiki on pragma's website?
>
> Aditya

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-07-05 10:12 UTC | newest]