On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 07:21:54PM +0100, Sanjoy Mahajan wrote: > > I ran it here (ver: 2006.10.05). With just \placetable[here], it > doesn't split. With \placetable[here,split], it splits it into two > parts with Table 1.a on one page and Table 1.b on the other page. With my version (of Debian sarge) this option (split) has no influence. I get one page. I guess I must install a new version of ConteXt (texexec). Till now I install all my software with apt-get. Do I have to install texexec directly now? > > The "Obertext zum Ganzen" is only on the first page, which is what the > .tex code should do (but maybe you wanted it repeated at the top of > each split page?). It is not necessary to repeat this row on each page. But here it is repeated automatically at the buttom margin (see appendix). My dvi-file is created with the split option. Gerhard -- Gerhard Kugler Psychotherapeut Bensheim (Germany) http://www.psychotherapie-kugler.de