From: "M.J. Kallen" <mj_kallen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: how to define a new math symbol
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:35:48 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Great, it works! Running "texexec --pdf test-prodint" worked immediately, but "xdvi test-prodint.dvi" gave me an error relating to mktexpk not being able to create a bitmap font. Solved this problem by running "updmap --enable Map prodint.map".

I don't think I could have done this myself, as I do not understand some of the steps in your solution.

Thank you very much!

Maarten-Jan