Hi all, I couldn't find anything on using the Computer Modern Bright font together with the Type1 versions (hfbright) so I experimented a little myself. I consider myself a ConTeXt novice, so I hope others can help me improve it. Attached are two source files: cmbr.tex and textfragment-context.tex. The latter is the text used to test fonts in the free font survey (http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/info/Free_Math_Font_Survey/survey.html) loosely adjusted for use in ConTeXt. The first file contains my attempt at defining typescripts for CM Bright and compares regular modern with CM Bright. I have a pdf output available for those who do not have the necessary font files. I'm particularly interested in CM Bright/hfbright, because of the sans serif math font which I believe is a good candidate for use with other sans serif fonts (like the Verdana example in This Way #9). Besides fixing any mistakes in my typescripts and setting things like bold math and encodings up correctly, the one thing that remains to be done (I think) is to define the math collection for cmbr. I'm not sure if something elaborate like math-ams.tex is required. hfbright has two files hfbras10.afm and hfbrbs10.afm, which look very similar to msam10.afm and msbm10.afm so maybe there's an easier way (font synonyms?) of using the hfbright AMS symbols instead of the regular AMS symbols? I think this would be a nice addition (perhaps in the form of a module) to ConTeXt. Any suggestions and help are greatly appreciated! Maarten-Jan ____________________________________________________________________________________ Sponsored Link Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre