* Context and eplain.tex
@ 2006-12-05 23:44 John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2006-12-05 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

These two excellent macro sets continue to be incompatible.  Currently this is
the error message I get when I do an \input eplain.tex in a Context document,
using the latest eplain.tex  version 3.1:
--------------------------------------
(./eplain.tex
! No room for a new \count .
\ch@ck ...\else \errmessage {No room for a new #3}
                                                   \fi
\newinsert ...nt by\m@ne \ch@ck 0\insc@unt \count
                                                  \ch@ck 1\insc@unt \dimen
\...
l.2128 \newinsert\@indexproof
I had patched an earlier version of eplain by commenting out one line and it
would work with Context. But that line seems not to exist any more. It was:
%\def^^L{\par}%

Am I the only one that tries to use these two in the same document run?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-05 23:44 UTC | newest]