* Elevated text blocks
@ 2006-12-27 21:25 Gerhard Kugler
From: Gerhard Kugler @ 2006-12-27 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

in the book which I'm translating there are many exercises which
should be elevated. The original sets grey bars at the beginning and
the end. My solutions tends to light grey background over the whole
text block. Partially the exercises exceed a page. If possible they
should kept as wholes.

What is the suitable logical isolation of these blocks in context?
Framedtexts? Textblocks?

Gerhard

--
Gerhard Kugler