* How should I config the ConTeXt in order to use utf-8 encoding chinese characters?
@ 2007-01-16  3:23 Hongyi Zhao
From: Hongyi Zhao @ 2007-01-16  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all

Now I can use the GBK encoding chinese characters in my ConTeXt, but
if I want to use the utf-8 encoding chinese characters in my tex
files, this is, I want the tex source file encoded by UTF-8, how
should I config the ConTeXt.  BYW, all the chinese fonts needed have
been installed correctly by me, including the TTFs and the
corresponding Type1 fonts.

Thanks

---
Hongyi Zhao (赵弘毅)