* paragraph numbering & in[..] with paragraph resolution -> semantic refering
@ 2007-04-19 13:55 Henning Haeske
From: Henning Haeske @ 2007-04-19 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

as I am still new to context I really have no idea how to realize following:

After each paragraph I like to have at the right bottom corner a small number.
This number shout increase with every paragraph. The counting should restart
after every heading (doesn't care which level).

How can I realize this?

Additionaly I like to use this number with the in-command: Instead of
referering only to the heading number (e.g. 2.3.1) I want to refer to the
paragraph (e.g. 2.3.1 / 16). But it should also be possible to refer to a
group of paragraphs (e.g. 2.3.1 / 16 - 18 or 2.3.1 / 16, 21). Maybe with the
possibility to exchange the / with anything else (e.g. 2.3.1 Abs. 17).

I am really happy for any hint, tip, implementing strategy to realize this. Of
course: if I have finally a working solution i will enter it into the
context-wiki.

Thanks, H.

* converting function to text & get currentnumber possibility
@ 2007-04-24 11:09 ` Henning Haeske
From: Henning Haeske @ 2007-04-24 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I nearly finished the first step, but two problems are still left. I would be
happy for any hint to solve following problems:

1. \getnumber[absatz] is executes in every \in[..], so that everytime the same
reference is named different. To solve it I want to convert the result of
\getnumber[absatz] when \absatzende[refname] is executed to pure text. But I
could not figure out how.. :-(

2. \getmarking[sectionnumber] is working but not a subsectionnumber or
currentnumber. How can I get the actual hierarchy-number?

The usage of the following: placing \absatzende[refname] at the end of every
paragraph. To reference to a paragraph is done by \in[refname] (meaning of
absatzende: end of paragraph)

\definenumber[absatz]

\setuphead[chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection]
[after={\resetnumber[absatz]}]

\def\absatzende[#1]
	{
	\incrementnumber[absatz]
	\doifnotempty {#1}
		{
		\reference[#1]{\getmarking[sectionnnumber]/\getnumber[absatz
		}
	\color[hintergrunddunkel]
	{\tfx\hfill(\getnumber[absatz])}
	}