* Re: font size > 12pt
@ 2007-08-20 10:42 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2007-08-20 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

zs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have font bigger than 12pt.
> When I try following, commented line causes error message "Math formula
> deleted: Insufficient symbol fonts." while compiled with luatex.
> Could you tell me why and how to fix it?
>
> Thanks
>
> ZS
>
> \starttext
> \setupbodyfont[rm,13pt]
>
> Some reaction O\low{2} $\rightarrow$ O\low{3}.
> %Some reaction\footnote{ O\low{2} $\rightarrow$ O\low{3} }.

you need to define a bodyfotn environment (probably explained somewhere
on the wiki)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* font size > 12pt
@ 2007-08-20 10:43 zs
From: zs @ 2007-08-20 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Hi,

I would like to have font bigger than 12pt.
When I try following, commented line causes error message "Math formula
deleted: Insufficient symbol fonts." while compiled with luatex.
Could you tell me why and how to fix it?

Thanks

ZS

\starttext
\setupbodyfont[rm,13pt]

Some reaction O\low{2} $\rightarrow$ O\low{3}.
%Some reaction\footnote{ O\low{2} $\rightarrow$ O\low{3} }.

\stoptext

* Re: font size > 12pt
@ 2007-08-20 12:50   ` zs
From: zs @ 2007-08-20 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:42:26 +0200
Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> you need to define a bodyfotn environment (probably explained
> somewhere on the wiki)

OK, I tried that using cont-eni.pdf, but got the same result or
overlapping text and footnotes.

Have you (anybody) working example using non standard size and math?

Thanks

ZS

* Re: font size > 12pt
@ 2007-08-21  7:11     ` zs
From: zs @ 2007-08-21  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

\starttext
\definebodyfontenvironment[13pt]
\setupbodyfont[rm,13pt]

Some reaction O\low{2} $\rightarrow$ O\low{3}.

Some reaction\footnote{ O\low{2} $\rightarrow$ O\low{3} }.

\stoptext

Live context/luatex cannot compile this.
Footnote makes the trouble.
Is it a bug or some other setting should be made?

ZS