* Arabic/English typesetter needed.
@ 2007-09-28 19:16 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2007-09-28 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

A poster on the self-publishing list is looking for a typesetter who can
handle a dual language book, Arabic and English.  I don't qualify :<) This
list with its international membership seemed a good place to inquire.

If interested please drop me a line and I will forward to the other poster.
--
John Culleton
http://wexfordpress.com

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com

* Re: Arabic/English typesetter needed.
@ 2007-09-28 19:26 ` Arthur Reutenauer
From: Arthur Reutenauer @ 2007-09-28 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hello,

  I think I qualify: I have been studying Arabic during 5 years as a
third language (although I've never had the opportunity to use it, so
sadly enough, I can't really speak it).

  In the past few months I have used ConTeXt to typeset a lot of things
(and before that, LaTeX for many years), but no book yet.

  Anyway, this is to say I'm interested in the project.

	Yours,

		Arthur