* Pesky list problem
@ 2007-10-19 21:24 john
From: john @ 2007-10-19 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried building my own TOC as follows:
\definelist[subject][alternative=a]
\definelist[subsubject][alternative=a]
\definelist[subsubsubject][alternative=a]
\definecombinedlist[foo]
[subject,subsubject,subsubsubject]
[level=subsubsubject,criterium=local]
\setupcombinedlist[foo]
\starttext
\title{Annotated Booklist}
\placelist[foo]
\subject{Top Choices}

\subsubject{General Publishing}

This set of commands stops with errors.

What stupid thing did I do this time?
--
John Culleton
--

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com

* Re: Pesky list problem
@ 2007-10-20 12:11 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-10-20 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:24:14 -0400
john@wexfordpress.com wrote:

> I tried building my own TOC as follows:
> \definelist[subject][alternative=a]
> \definelist[subsubject][alternative=a]
> \definelist[subsubsubject][alternative=a]
> \definecombinedlist[foo]
> [subject,subsubject,subsubsubject]
> [level=subsubsubject,criterium=local]
> \setupcombinedlist[foo]
> \starttext
> \title{Annotated Booklist}
> \placelist[foo]
> \subject{Top Choices}
>
> \subsubject{General Publishing}
>
> This set of commands stops with errors.
>
> What stupid thing did I do this time?
> --
> John Culleton

Hi John,

you can disable the numbers of section, subsection ...
and use the default content list for this.

for your problem.

\setuphead
  [section,subsection]
  [number=no]

\starttext

\title{Annotated Booklist}

\placecontent

\section{Top Choices}

\subsection{General Publishing}

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Pesky list problem
@ 2007-10-20 16:15 ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2007-10-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Friday 19 October 2007 05:24:14 pm john@wexfordpress.com wrote:
> I tried building my own TOC as follows:
> \definelist[subject][alternative=a]
> \definelist[subsubject][alternative=a]
> \definelist[subsubsubject][alternative=a]
> \definecombinedlist[foo]
> [subject,subsubject,subsubsubject]
> [level=subsubsubject,criterium=local]
> \setupcombinedlist[foo]
> \starttext
> \title{Annotated Booklist}
> \placelist[foo]
> \subject{Top Choices}
>
> \subsubject{General Publishing}
>
> This set of commands stops with errors.
>
> What stupid thing did I do this time?
> --
> John Culleton

Gave up on the above attempt, went back to the default chapter, section,
subsection, subsubsection and suppressed numbering. Now I am where I wanted
to be in the first place.

When I set up interaction for subsubsection all the levels became interactive.
Don't know why.   So for section and subsection I
added "...interaction=pagenumber...". Since I had previously eliminated page
numbers for these levels in the TOC that faked out the interaction.

Now I need to add a thumbnail for the index so folks can get back there from
any point. Will try the pdftex command.

--
John Culleton
Want to know what I really think?

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com

* Re: Pesky list problem
@ 2007-10-22  9:01   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-10-22  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)