From: Saji N Hameed <saji@apcc21.net>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: page numbers in Table of Contents, mismatch
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 02:06:12 +0900	[thread overview]

Dear ConText gurus,

I am faced with a new problem with the page numbering in the
Table of Contents. In the appendices, I use:

\setuppagenumbering
   [way=bychapter,
    chapternumber=yes,
    numberseparator=-]

to get page numbers like A-15, B-24 ... etc
However, the page numbers associated with Appendix 1 in the Table
of Contents is like

  1 Introduction                                               11
    1.1 Goals of Research                                      11
    1.2 Necessity of Research                                  11

  A Real-time Monitoring of Intraseasonal Variations             15
  B Drought Monitoring Based on Standardized Precipitation Index 24

I am wondering if there is a way to get ConText to write my TOC as:

  A Real-time Monitoring of Intraseasonal Variations             A-15
  B Drought Monitoring Based on Standardized Precipitation Index B-24

My document is structured as follows:

\input layout
\starttext

  \startfrontmatter
    \input HomePage
  \stopfrontmatter

  \placelist[chapter,section]

  \startbodymatter
    \input Chapter1
    \input Chapter2
  \stopbodymatter

  \startappendices
    \input Appendix1
    \input Appendix2
  \stopappendices

\stoptext

Thanks as always,

saji

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center          				+82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705			saji@apcc21.net
KOREA