* About the indent after a displayed formula
@ 2007-12-19 15:35 Longmin Wang
From: Longmin Wang @ 2007-12-19 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

I found that if a paragraph is ended by a displayed formula, the first
line of the next paragraph will not indent. It is a feature or bug?
And how do I enable this indent?

The following is a very simple example. Please note the second
paragraph.

	\setupindenting[medium, yes]
	\starttext
	This is a test file.
	\startformula
	x^2+y^2=1.
	\stopformula

	This is a test file.

	This is a test file.
	\stoptext

--
Longmin Wang <longminwang@gmail.com>
Math. Dept., Nankai Univ., China

* Re: About the indent after a displayed formula
@ 2007-12-19 17:05 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-12-19 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/12/19, Longmin Wang <longminwang@gmail.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> I found that if a paragraph is ended by a displayed formula, the first
> line of the next paragraph will not indent. It is a feature or bug?
> And how do I enable this indent?
>
> The following is a very simple example. Please note the second
> paragraph.
>
>         \setupindenting[medium, yes]
>         \starttext
>         This is a test file.
>         \startformula
>         x^2+y^2=1.
>         \stopformula
>
>         This is a test file.
>
>         This is a test file.
>         \stoptext

This is the normal behaviour in ConTeXt but you can change it.

\setupformulae[indentnext=auto] % or yes

Wolfgang

* Re: About the indent after a displayed formula
@ 2007-12-19 18:53   ` Longmin Wang
From: Longmin Wang @ 2007-12-19 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you very much. It helps a lot.