Hullo, I'm just making my first real document in ConTeXt and although I'm thinking more and more how this was a great idea. I also decided to simultaneously write an external document/module containing all definitions to fit the But as a newbie, of course, I stumbled upon some beginner's problems: 1. Chapter heading is not like I would expect — I would like to have the line above the chapter as long as the one below it 2. The empty page at the end of the document annoys me and doesn't want to go away. 3. The citations won't show any content, neither does the list of publications — I'm clearly doing something very wrong here. What I want is numbered citation with short references at the bottom and full references in the list of publications in the appendices. 4. If I want to include 'pf_ul.tex' and 'moja_bibliografija.bbl' into my user's local modules in Linux, where should I place the link to them? It's a bit annoying to have to place links to them in each directory where I make a new new file that uses them. And clearly, there will be many yet to come! If anything I just wrote doesn't make much sense, I excuse myself ...I'm tired, tried to learn and hack together this definitions the whole day today and didn't sleep much yesterday either. Cheers, Matija -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje