Hullo, I've already mentioned that Kate/Kwrite and with that also Kile have a working ConTeXt syntax highlighting file available on kde-files.org What I'm trying to do now is including ConTeXt commands autocompletion in Kile. What I would need for that is a list of the commands (see attachment for more info). I seem to recall someone mentioned a texexec command to list all of these. This would be of great help to me and all the (future) Kile users. I can then edit the .cwl file myself and bug the Kile devs to include it — all I need is (how to get) the list of the ConTeXt commands. Cheers, Matija -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje