Dne sobota 29. decembra 2007 je Aditya Mahajan napisal(a): > This way, \mycite will give the complete citation the first time, and only > the number when used later on. This does not take care of the > compatibility method of cite, viz. \cite{ref}. Hmmm, I'll try this later. Thanks for the code though. I hope I will be able to implement it. > > Also in connection with that — is it possible (already) to utilise > > \useskip so that not only the empty space of the missing field, but also > > it's separators (e.g. \inserteditor{ed: }{, }{}) are being skipped? > > I am not sure I understand. From what I remember, if the editor is not > present, only the last field will be used, so there will be no separators. That makes sense. I probably misunderstood in which entry/command I should put the \unskip command. It works nicely now, thank you :] Cheers and all the best in 2008, Matija -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje