OK, it's been a "fun" day's work, but here's the current working version of the context.cwl file. What it does include: * all the commands with all the fields mentioned on texshow.contextgarden.net * the rest of the commands that I used from the list Idris sent me are currently commented out, until I find out they're valid (although not on texshow) * all the fields have short descriptions * all the \start* commands end with appropriate \stop* commands * some of the fields (where it was simple to do it) use a '|' character as a separator inside fields What it does not include: * a syntax completely as Kile's README.cwl would want to have (especially because of my misuse of \start* \stop* in the same command and Mojca's separator suggestion) * a completely coherent and Kile-"valid" syntax is still missing, although as it is, the file is usable * some commands are commented out, as mentioned above Installation: copy or link the file to /usr/share/apps/kile/complete/tex/ (or the appropriate /complete/tex/ directory) and add "context.cwl" in Kile's settings under "Kile->Complete->TeX/LaTeX" I hope anyone finds it useful and that I manage to get it working perfectly/validly soon. Cheers, Matija -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje