hello all I try to follow "My Way" of April 2005 "Installing Expert Fonts" by Idris Samawi Hamid, which is really clear, to install my own version of utopia-expert. I am now at the TeXfont stage and I've got two strange errors 1/ TeXfont complain about a missing texteuro 2/ hungarumlaut is in fact a right curly brace "}" which would give curious results in hungarian :) I've followed the guide step by step and the only difference I can spot is that the author refers to a "texnansi-lm.enc" which does not exist in my TeXlive 2007 and that I have used a "lm-texnansi.enc" as base file. Any hint would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks to all -- Yvon Henel