Le mercredi 2 janvier 2008, vous avez écrit : > tables (starttables...stoptables) cannot be nested. Table does some > automatic checking of number of columns, and that counting is global. So, > nested tables messes the count. Here is an example: [cut] > This, of course, will not work if you want nested tables with different > number of columns in different rows. In that case, TABLE macros (bTABLE .. > eTABLE) would be the way to go. Thank you for this piece of advice. I've found some documents about TABLE on the net. I will study them real soon and hope to be able to obtain what I want. -- Yvon Henel