hello all I begin to be able to use utopia-expert fonts thanks to the fourier tricks located in the different type-*.enc. My previous work with TeXfont has not been entirely useless for it has helped me to understand what I needed to use the available material which gives access to utopia-expert. I would seize the opportunity to thank all the people who made available the howtos on ConTeXt, the wiki and so on. And also those who answered my first questions on this list, even if I choose not to follow all their recommendations ;-) To say the truth I've already devoted the last three days in learning how to use ConTeXt and cannot envisage to swap to LuaTeX before some time. But alas I've got a new problem which I state hereafter: I've tried this: \definesymbol [Telefon][\getglyph{umvs}{\char84}] because umvs.tfm is in the marvosym directory but it doesn't work. I've also tried marvosym (because there is a marvosym.pfb) instead of umvs but to no avail. I've succeeded nonetheless in obtaining the glyphs of fourier-orns with \definefontsynonym [Fourier-Ornements] [fourier-orns] [encoding=ec] \definesymbol [lefthand][\getglyph{Fourier-Ornements}{\char116}] Is it because I need to load a map or something? Any hint would be greatly appreciated Many thanks to all -- Yvon Henel