From: Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
To: "Joel C. Salomon" <joelcsalomon@gmail.com>
Cc: luatex development list <dev-luatex@ntg.nl>,
	debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [Dev-luatex] luatex and context for Debian
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:49:09 +0100	[thread overview]

On So, 06 Jan 2008, Joel C. Salomon wrote:
> Running Ubuntu Hardy alpha 2, reloading package lists reports:
>
> W: GPG error: http://people.debian.org context/ Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY D2BF4AA309C5B094

Not surprising. Either get my key from the Debian Developers key ring or
from any key server. Fingerprints are in all my emails and on my web
page there are fingerprint and the key.

man apt-key ...

Something like
  wget -O - http://www.logic.at/people/preining/dsa.asc | apt-get add -
(as root) could help. (Without any guarantee)

Best wishes

Norbert

QUENBY (n.)
A stubborn spot on a window which you spend twenty minutes trying to
clean off before discovering it's on the other side of the glass.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff