Hello, Hey, it's really fun to code in lua: pattern matching, easy table manipulation and so on, I should have learned it earlier! Since it's my first experience with lua, I would like to ask you for comments on the t-inifile.tex module, attached to this message. I tried to implement a demo-mode, but there are two small problems: - I don't know how to use \savebuffer, all line-endings disappear in the saved file - the utf-thinspace is ignored Cheers and thanks a lot to the luatex and MKIV developers! Peter -- http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/