* How do legends work ?
@ 2008-03-07 14:39 Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2008-03-07 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,
I am a new user of ConTeXt. Despite the manuals and the wiki, I am unable to
use correctly legends. I tried to modify the legend typography through the
\setuplegend command but it does not seem to work. Here is an example I used
in Live ConTeXt on the wiki :
\setuplegend[bodyfont=small] % or big, 20pt, whatever...
\starttext
Hello world!
\startlegend
\leg test \\ test \\ test \\
\stoplegend
\stoptext
The PDF file produced has no change of font size.
Surely I did not understand how legends work. Let me say that my first
attempt was to get rid of the "=" sign in the legend.
Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if the question is a bit dummy !

* Re: How do legends work ?
@ 2008-03-07 14:45 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-03-07 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:39:03 +0100
"Flavien Lambert" <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am a new user of ConTeXt. Despite the manuals and the wiki, I am unable to
> use correctly legends. I tried to modify the legend typography through the
> \setuplegend command but it does not seem to work. Here is an example I used
> in Live ConTeXt on the wiki :
> \setuplegend[bodyfont=small] % or big, 20pt, whatever...

\setuptabulate[legend][bodyfont=small]

> \starttext
> Hello world!
> \startlegend
> \leg test \\ test \\ test \\
> \stoplegend
> \stoptext
> The PDF file produced has no change of font size.
> Surely I did not understand how legends work. Let me say that my first
> attempt was to get rid of the "=" sign in the legend.
> Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if the question is a bit dummy !

Wolfgang