Dne sreda 16. aprila 2008 je Henning Hraban Ramm napisal(a): > AFAIK there are also math fonts for Palatino (px), Times (tx?), > Helvetica (hx? and commercial) and the Euler fonts that work with > different serif fonts. > And soon (I hope) we'll get math support for the TeXGyre fonts as well. As a law student I don't actually need any major math support, but I'll take notice of these as well. > I'd suggest a readable serif as body font, I like e.g. TeXGyre Schola > (Century Schoolbook) - it's a bit conservative and ill suited for > titling sizes - and perhaps a sans-serif for titlings, e.g. LM Sans or > TeXGyre Heros (Helvetica). Thanks for the suggestion. Is there a page where I can preview these fonts? Cheers, Matija -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje