* mlib broken
@ 2008-05-13  8:38 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2008-05-13  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

just tested the newest context release. Sadly mlib seems to be broken
(no output). Same result on 'context live' with

% engine=luatex
\setupcolors[state=start]

\starttext
\null
\startMPcode
     fill unitsquare xyscaled(10cm,1cm) withcolor red;
\stopMPcode

\stoptext

Peter

* Re: mlib broken
@ 2008-05-13  9:59 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-05-13  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On May 13, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Peter Rolf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just tested the newest context release. Sadly mlib seems to be broken
> (no output).

What the man said; it worked on the version of 2008.05.09. I tried to
look into the diffs of mlib-pps.lua, but wasn't able to see anything.

Thomas

* Re: mlib broken
@ 2008-05-13 12:47   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-05-13 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> On May 13, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Peter Rolf wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> just tested the newest context release. Sadly mlib seems to be broken
>> (no output).
>
> What the man said; it worked on the version of 2008.05.09. I tried to
> look into the diffs of mlib-pps.lua, but wasn't able to see anything.

this is a side effect of more extensive textext processing (i onlt
tested exampled that has textexts)

i fixed it

i also added support for \SS -> SS but i only added an entry for this
one character; new keys in char-def are: uccodes and lccodes; this is
only supported in luatex

i wonder what is broken now -)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: mlib broken
@ 2008-05-13 13:02     ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-05-13 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On May 13, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> i fixed it
>
> i also added support for \SS -> SS but i only added an entry for this
> one character; new keys in char-def are: uccodes and lccodes; this is
> only supported in luatex
>
> i wonder what is broken now -)
>
> Hans

Thanks Hans, works here. And remember Camus: Il faut imaginer Sisyphe
heureux. :-)

Best

Thomas

* Re: mlib broken
@ 2008-05-13 13:12     ` Arthur Reutenauer
From: Arthur Reutenauer @ 2008-05-13 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

> i also added support for \SS -> SS but i only added an entry for this
> one character; new keys in char-def are: uccodes and lccodes; this is
> only supported in luatex

  Great, seems to work as expected.  Sad for XeTeX, though.

	Arthur

* Re: mlib broken
@ 2008-05-13 13:22       ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2008-05-13 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas A. Schmitz schrieb:
> On May 13, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> i fixed it
>>
>> i also added support for \SS -> SS but i only added an entry for this
>> one character; new keys in char-def are: uccodes and lccodes; this is
>> only supported in luatex
>>
>> i wonder what is broken now -)
>>
>> Hans
>
> Thanks Hans, works here. And remember Camus: Il faut imaginer Sisyphe
> heureux. :-)

:D

yep, works fine. also many thanks from my side.