On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 03:42:30PM -0600, Idris Samawi Hamid wrote: > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:32:40 -0600, Hans Hagen wrote: > > > currently there is no reset command but you can say > > \setcharactermirroring[-1] > > since -1 resets an attribute > > I tried that, but the result is the same: first occurrence of an RL > open-paren in an LR paragraph is mis-mirrored. Next occurrences are fine. > > The enclosed test file can serve as a benchmark for now. I just updated my minimals installation and this example is rendered correctly now. I think I should try to make a sort of testbed based on this example. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team