On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 06:15:29PM -0600, Idris Samawi Hamid wrote: > Salaam Khaled, > > On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:05:50 -0600, Khaled Hosny > wrote: > > > > > How do I translate things like "Contents, Index, List of tables, etc.." > > to Arabic. If this is documented somewhere, please tell me since I failed > > to find such documentation. > > There is no official Arabic interface to ConTeXt .... yet. For now you > just create your own registers and format them in imitation of "Contents, > Index, List of tables, etc..". It's not hard, see Ch.~9 of the main > context manual. For labeling, use the sectioning mechanism from Ch.~8. Thanks, I'm reading this. In the mean time I can offer doing the translation. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team