On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 06:01:03PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > just english from lang-ger.tex and copy it to lang-xxx.tex and add the > labels in utf code, as starting point for further integration (maybe > also take variants into account) See the attached file, I left the copyright and some other comments that I don't know how to deal with. Also I didn't translate "Intermezzo" since I don't have the slightest idea what it is supposed to be, may be Mr. Idris can help. Now how locale variants are handled, there are at least 4 month naming systems used in different Arabic countries; say Syria, Lebanon and Jordon use the same system, while Egypt and Sudan use another one. How can I define common values shared between several locales? Sorry for asking so much. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team