On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 06:52:56PM -0600, Idris Samawi Hamid wrote: > On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:10:52 -0600, Hans Hagen wrote: > > >> Now how locale variants are handled, there are at least 4 month naming > >> systems used in different Arabic countries; say Syria, Lebanon and > >> Jordon use the same system, while Egypt and Sudan use another one. How > >> can I define common values shared between several locales? Sorry for > >> asking so much. > > Not to mention Saudi Arabia, which uses the lunar months... > But I think this another issue of its own, since SA uses Hijri not Georgian calender, do we have support for lunar based hijri calender? Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team