On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 09:47:45AM +0200, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > > Khaled Hosny wrote: > > I get this error when I attempt to generate this file with > > \setcharactermirroring[1], and text directionality gets broken. > > > > IIRC, this is a bug in luatex 0.25.3 that is fixed in SVN. > There'll be a new snapshot luatex release later in the week > that should fix it. (or you could fetch SVN trunk right now) I fetched SVN trunk sources and built it, the error has gone, but the Arabic text stil broken; letters run from left to right, but English is mirrored as expected. See the attached PDF. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team