On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 11:39:07PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > Khaled Hosny wrote: >> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 02:15:38PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: >>> Khaled Hosny wrote: >>> >>>> Thanks for the clarification, I'm trying to understand how stuff works >>>> and this helps definitely. >>>> So, could we've this support at context level, and every one will be >>>> happy :) >>> you can try the beta ... (best move the discussion to the context >>> list since it's not related that much to luatex) >>> >> Now I can get pdfinfo correctly, but bookmarks are now just long strings >> starting with "feff0", see the attached example. > > ah, due to loading order something gets overloaded > > i'll upload a new beta (a bit hackery) > >>> i wonder what bidi does in bookmarks and so ... maybe more is needed >>> >> I don't think it'll need any special treatment since it'll rendered by >> the viewer UI widget, may be we need to strip formating commands if not >> done already. > > btw, for the moment do ... > > \startbackmatter > \chapter{Index} > \bookmark{Index} > \placeindex > \stopbackmatter > > headtexts are not expanded (but in mkiv this is no problem so i'll > change it there Cool, it does work now :) Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team